- Arranging for the Lord-Lieutenant or one of her Deputy Lieutenants to visit your organisation as a means of acknowledging the work being done.
- Following a visit by the Lord-Lieutenant or a Deputy Lieutenant suggesting how the organisation might be included in the programme of a member of the Royal Family visiting Belfast.
- Advising on procedures and nominations for the Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service, the Queen’s Award for Enterprise or the Elizabeth Cross.
- Giving advice on how any member of the public can nominate a friend or colleague for a national honour; offering advice on the completion of the forms and supporting the honours nomination when referred back to the Lord-Lieutenant for comment.
- Celebrating and encouraging volunteering, community service and the work of youth organisations.
- Helping to promote your organisation, where appropriate, in media releases or speeches to assist with profile, recognition.
- Where deemed appropriate and most likely in connection with a Lieutenancy visit generating media coverage of an organisation’s work.
- Accepting suggestions (by early January each year) for the attendance at Royal Garden Parties of individuals deserving recognition.
If you think that we can assist, please contact us
If we cannot help you, we may know someone who can.